We offer simple clean and checks or yearly maintenance agreements for your heating and cooling systems. This is an opportunity for our technicians to evaluate your system and ensure it is working properly.
Heating system maintenance
- Your furnace or boiler needs a yearly check up to ensure it is working properly. Regular maintenance can improve its efficiency and keep your equipment working longer.
- We can also verify that all the safety features are working properly and your unit is safe to use.
- Regular maintenance can also save you emergency service calls later. We can find and repair small problems before they turn into larger ones down the road.
- We offer a single clean and check or yearly maintenance agreements that include additional benefits, call us today for more details.
Air conditioning maintenance
- Like anything, the better your air conditioner is taken care of, the longer it will last. Regular maintenance is the key, and will also help maintain the units efficiency and may prevent problems during the times you need it most.
- Air conditioner maintenance can even save you money. If your equipment is dirty or does not have the proper amount of refrigerant it can be running less efficiently and costing you more money than it should. A simple tune up can quickly get your unit back to its optimal efficiency.
- Regular maintenance can also save you emergency service calls later. Sometimes we can find and repair small problems before they turn into larger ones down the road.
- We offer single tune-ups or yearly maintenance agreements that include additional benefits, call us today for more details.
Don't forget to change you air filter!
Your air filter should be changed at the beginning of each heating and cooling season(at the minimum, every 3 months would be even better). This ensures your indoor air is clean and healthy. The air filter also protects the unit from being damaged, and a clean filter allows more airflow to increase comfort and efficiency.
Clean vs. Dirty Filter: